I tested this morning (8dp5dt) and got a.....
I did cave and test yesterday with FMU simply because it was 12DPO and I figured by now it will either have worked or not. It was playing on my mind and I decided to bite the bullet.
At first I saw nothing and was resigned to the fact. Then I came back to throw it away when I thought I saw a ghost of a line.
Sure enough there was one, pink, but super faint. I was quite astonished, very hopeful and felt a bit less stressed knowing that something had worked.
This morning I tested again, remaining aware that it may not have doubled in 24 hrs but the line came up within 3 min and clear as a bell.
My state of mind yesterday and today is just an immense wave of relief and staying hopeful. Oddly there were no tears nor jumping for joy nor any other dramatic scenario I had imagined in my head.
Just a quiet smile and an assertion "Good Job!"
I had showed my faint BFP to my Mom last night and told my Dad this morning after my second test. He was pleased.
Taking one day at a time....and letting it sink in.
Beta is on Thursday.

AHHHH!! OMG Sunflower, that is so awesome!! You sound super calm, I would be bouncing off the walls...
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you, I know there's still a ways to go but for now you are pregnant!
Congrats!! Enjoy it:)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I'm mainly a lurker here but I'm coming out of hiding because I'm very happy for you! Yay for a good looking 2nd line!
ReplyDeleteThat is such great news!! So very happy for you! That is a very definitely & perfect looking second line!
ReplyDeleteAaaaaah!!! I am soooo excited for you! This was shocking and most thrilling news to get on this Tuesday morning. The line increase looks promising. Everything crossed for your Beta!
ReplyDeleteWoo HOOO! I'm very happy and excited for you.
ReplyDeleteYeah! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!! Congratulations Sunflower! Awesome news, so so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteOMG!!! I am so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That is awesome news! Thank goodness for turtles!!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHot damn, I'm so so happy for you!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHooorayyy! Good news all around today!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!
Yay! Yay! Yay! So exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteUT聊天室福利視頻
ReplyDelete很黃的聊天室
真人秀聊天視頻網站
台灣免費視訊聊天室
同城聊天室
能看啪啪福利的直播app下載
韓國美女主播視訊聊天室
ut視訊聊天室福利視頻
聊天室福利在線視頻
一對多聊天室福利