Some of you mentioned having next/shoulder pain too. A curse of modern day technology in my opinion.
I am doing better with my sleeping but tend to go back to awkward positions at night. So need to readjust several times at night. But I my shoulders are definitely looser when I wake up.
So here are some links I found helpful. I am still searching for a contour pillow.
Side Sleeping:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv5NAMbECaw&feature=related
This one is a good one about cervical neck stretches. Of course the key is to do them daily, but its worth a try.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udy9qobRG9M&feature=related
There are tons of videos on YouTube on all types of exercises and stretches. But use at your own discretion! I gotta say that right :-)
Hmmm. I guess I need to buy myself more pillows!
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure I could sleep with 3 pillows. I've heard the one between the knees is good for you and I believe I tried it but always woke up to find it on the floor.
ReplyDelete真人在線裸聊網
ReplyDelete台灣一對一視頻聊天室
不收費的同城聊天室
免費裸聊聊天室
夫妻真人秀聊天室
最新裸聊直播間
成人聊天室
色情聊天室
色情視訊
台灣辣妹視訊聊天室