Monday, July 9, 2012

Side effects and dreams

The weekend was fabulous. Lots of activities to the point that I am tired this morning. I need to slow down a bit I think and not cram 100 things into a day.

My lunch with Mom yesterday was really nice. Its her birthday today so yesterday was an early celebration. We drove out about 50 miles to a chic restaurant by the river and enjoyed a brunch buffet. The food was really good and she liked the ambiance and attentive service.  Later we went to a mall and spent some time shopping. I bough a really cute black and white checked shirt from H&M....I had never shopped there. They have some nice things but it is geared for a younger clientele.

Anyways, after lunch when I went to the restroom I felt a bit dizzy. And that continued during shopping, not all the time but mainly when I bent down. It was really weird, more like a mild vertigo type effect. I was okay walking and driving as well.....but I am curious if it could be the Estrace. I did double the dosage yesterday morning. I did not have such symptoms the last time which is why I am surprised, but each cycle is different. I will keep an eye on it.

I also had a weird dream on Sat night, about my home and that it rained so much when I opened the front door water came flooding into the hallway. Apparently water dreams signify emotions, home signifies our life. This is what I found when I googled:

Flooding in dream symbolize things you are feeling out of control. Projecting flooding in your house may reflect something that you feel helpless and lack of control. 

Um...that just about sums it up well, don't you think?!





9 comments:

  1. I agree it does sum it up. I hope things become a bit more in control soon. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes though dreams are just dreams. Friday or Saturday I was dreaming of watering my flowers outside and woke up to a nice unexpected rain shower. :-) I'm glad you had a great weekend. I hope the dizziness stops soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the blasted Estrace! Take it easy & happy birthday to your mother :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time on Estrace. I haven't noticed too many side effects. I'm just tired but that could be because my wake up time is 30 mins earlier than normal. As for H&M I find I really have to look as their youthful styles don't suit my, ahem, womanly figure. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, maybe there is something to dreaming interpretation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure the dizziness is the increase in hormones. I've been feeling a bit wonky since starting my estradiol patches too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh, dreams. I really wish all of my dreams about positive pregnancy tests would come to fruition! :)

    I hope the dizziness dissipates as your body adjusts to the increase in hormones.

    (Side note: For some odd reason my feed is very slow to let me know about your new posts. It just now popped up with your last two posts. *kicks it*)

    ReplyDelete