Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Days of Fun

So today is Day 4 of Sunflower's 40 Days of Fun.

Even though the idea only struck me yesterday, my fun started on Sat with the Broadway musical and a wonderful massage on Sunday, so I will count the weekend.

For the next few weeks until I cycle again, I want to enjoy the nice weather and have fun, but also accomplish a bunch of tasks that have been pending for a while. Small things that just get put aside....  I made a list and was going to post it but then I realized that much of it is mundane - mail this, recycle that, clean something, organize another thing, so I decided to save you all the snooze fest.

Each day over the next 40 days I will try and do one fun thing everyday or try and accomplish something on my long task list.  Now I know that will be very difficult during the work week with my long work hours.....but I shall try.

And it can be anything "fun"... cooking something yummy, doing something different from my routine or even just being in a happy state of mind.

I do have some IF stuff to think about though -- reordering meds, reviewing my donor selections and booking one, appt with RE, etc....but focus will not be IF.

I still have not got my period, its Day 4 after I stopped Crinone.

My fun activity of the Day:
My parents are coming over this evening and we are having dinner out on the back deck. It is takeout since I only got done with work a few minutes ago, but it will be nice sitting outside having a glass of wine and relaxing.

8 comments:

  1. I think that your 40 days of fun is a wonderful idea! Good for you for once again showing your positive spirit & attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dinner on the deck...oh I hope that weather heads this way sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your 40 days of fun sound like a great plan. And dinner outside sounds really nice and relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that y'all had a lovely evening. I have my own list of mind-numbingly dull things which need to be accomplished. Maybe in June. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love eating outside - have fun having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had an extra glass of wine for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 40 days of fun sounds like a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete