Tuesday, May 29, 2012

In the nation's heartland

In the nation's heartland for a business trip. 

Omaha, NE to be exact!

As you may imagine, its a very quiet place, not a lot going on. The freeways are empty and its only just 9pm local time.

Nice hotel, just had a good Italian meal with a colleague.  I may be limiting my blogging and commenting since I anticipate long tiring work days.

In other news I was having really bad cramps this morning. Not fun while travelling, but Tylenol helped. Its AF, but she sure is taking her own sweet time. Think I need to pop in another couple before bed tonight.

Have a good work week!

5 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better and that the trip stays good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope that the pain subsides soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weird last time you were away you had pain too. I hope AF comes quickly so the pain can stop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy Omaha; it's great here.

    ReplyDelete