Thursday, May 17, 2012

Its Friday - for me

Not much to report really.

I have been very busy at work and also enjoying the TTC downtime that has been forced upon me. My initial disappointment has vanished and I am accepting the delay without reservation.

I realized that my stress about the delayed cycle was caused by my self-imposed deadline of ending TTC by a specific date in 2012.  So, instead I have decided to go with the flow on when to call it quits on TTC, rather than focusing on a date on a calendar.  Nothing so far has gone as I have planned, so its pointless planning - easy for me to say but VERY hard for me to do, since I am a planner by nature.

Anyways, the next few weeks I am not thinking about TTC and am enjoying my child-free existence.

I had a very relaxed and enjoyable weekend.  On Mother's Day I pampered myself with a massage in the morning. Later in the evening we drove about 40 minutes away to a lovely quaint town and had dinner in this amazing restaurant. It was just us girls - my mom, sis, niece and myself. It was a lot of fun and I am glad we got to pamper my Mom.

On Monday, I closed on my home re-fi, so that is big job done and I am feeling relieved that I have taken care of that item.

I am back to exercising after a couple days break due to work and/or weather so its been enjoyable to be back to my normal workout regimen.

Tomorrow, my parents and I are driving to a coastal town for a 3-day weekend. I thought a mini-break would be a good addition to my "40 days of Fun" and also a belated celebration for my Dad's birthday in April. I have taken PTO tomorrow and we plan to head out about 10am.

Now I am off to pack for my trip :-)


3 comments:

  1. Your Mother's Day sounds lovely. :)

    Enjoy the weekend getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have lots of fun for me and take pictures please.

    ReplyDelete