Sunday, February 17, 2013

Weekend Recap

Its been a nice weekend with relaxation, organization and some fun thrown in.

I have been sleeping better the past two nights so that has certainly helped a lot.

Yesterday I vacuumed the entire house and dusted, ran some errands and in the afternoon went for a massage. I had cancelled some appts the past month simply because I had too much going on during the weekends.  I was really looking forward to getting a nice massage which would help my back and general circulation. It did not disappoint. I felt so much better afterwards. I will try to keep up a weekly schedule if possible, or at the most every two weeks.

Today my Dad came over and we replaced the filter in the AC unit for the lower floor. It is in the crawl space under the house, so it was quite a feat for me and my belly to get in there bent over 90 degrees and replace it. But we managed.

We then built the Pack N Play which did not take long.  I do think I over-exerted myself a bit since there were some parts where I had to really summon upper body strength to make it "lock" in place.

In the afternoon, after resting for an hour I went to see a Broadway musical at the local theatre. Today was the last performance and I was unable to get a friend to attend since she is out of town.

I got some weird looks from people given I was the only person there alone. But it did not bother me. I am pretty cool going to places by myself.  Plus now I have Beanie with me.

The show was nice, started out slow but picked up and was enjoyable. Beanie liked the musical parts. I did have to spend most of the show breathing into my Kleenex. I still have the super duper pregnancy nose where all smells are mega-amplified and people had on perfume, which by the way is very poor etiquette for the theatre. Most formal theatre dress code request that you do not wear any perfume for the comfort of others.

So anyway, now I am done with my daily exercise on my bike and just chilling and taking it easy and having a quiet Sunday night.

I will need a Zantac tonight. My stomach feels like its up near my chin!

4 comments:

  1. I did not know that about theatre etiquette. Wish they'd do the same at church too. Some of the perfumes and colognes are awful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually surprised anyone wears perfume anymore so many places ask for it not to be worn. I don't know when the last time was I put any on and I worry about my deodorant sometimes because I work in a hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 32 weeks??!!! wow!!! i'm so thrilled for you, sunflower -- & that pack & play assembly was full of tribulations, it took us almost 2 hours... so glad to hear you're moving right along :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy lady! Getting a lot accomplished very much helps with getting more sleep!

    ReplyDelete