Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

It is good to have a day in the year to be able to reflect and give thanks for all the good things in one's life.

Personally, I tend to do that a lot on a  daily basis - gratitude for what one is lucky enough to have, even something simple things, such as, a clean running water and electricity since so much of the world is without.

I have a lot to be thankful for this year.  Needless to say, having Beanie in my life is what I am most thankful for, but also for having had a healthy pregnancy and a safe delivery. For my parents, whose endless support and love is such a huge part of my life. For being employed, even after all the layoff that have occurred this year. For having a home and food to put on the table.

And for all you lovely readers who continue to read and follow my blog, despite where you are in your own journeys.  Your support is such a huge blessing.

I was reading back my posts from this time last year when I was just emerging bruised and battered from the chaos of the multiple genetic testing and your kindness and support were such a comfort during a very difficult time.  I am truly humbled.

I hope and pray this Thanksgiving that you all find happiness and peace in your journey to be mothers.

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! I also try to be grateful for what I have every day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post. It is great to reflect on what we are thankful for more often than one day a year but it's always such a good reminder.

    It was Thanksgiving in Canada last month but Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

    ReplyDelete