I took this week off from work since my Mom is out of town this week and I wanted to make sure that I was here to take care of Beanie.
I have to say its fun being a SAHM, even for a few days.
I am being able to enjoy every single moment with Beanie. I have nothing else to do but play with her, make her meals and mine, do laundry and tidy up the house, plus run errands with her.
All you SAHM's sure have it good! I am so envious :-)
Its so much fun and so relaxing to be able to nap when she does and just enjoy her every moment.
Beanie is doing a lot better. Thank you for you kind comments on my last post. Basically she is her normal self except for that darn cough which is still there, albeit a bit less. It always starts up in the evening and starts making me nervous. I dislike the night time now simply because of it and am still a bit paranoid about her breathing and keep an eye on it.
I have been wanting to take her to the park to the swings but its really cold, so we are basically just going to stores. Yesterday was Wal.Mart to get some baby proofing stuff and today Ro.ss to just browse and get some Christmas things. Its supposed to rain the next two days :-(
Tomorrow she has daycare and its my day off. Wow -- so much free time, what's a gal to do?
I have planned to get breakfast at Pan.era Br.ead and then go for an 11:30am yoga class. I will pick Beanie up at 3pm and hopefully squeeze in a nap after lunch. Well, that is the plan, lets see if it materializes.
No comments:
Post a Comment