Saturday, November 9, 2013

Healing Thoughts Needed

Poor Beanie was diagnosed with RSV yesterday

When I posted on Wed her lingering cold had started to produce a cough but it was intermittent. On Thursday evening it got really phlemy and I was up all night with her (called the advice nurse).  She was super clingy that evening, just not herself, so first thing yesterday I took her in to get her checked out. Her chest is clear but she tested positive for RSV :-( So we are doing the nebulaizer treatments at home. Today she had a 102 fever in the morning.

I am beside myself with worry and its so upsetting to see her sick.

Also, my Uncle is on life support right now overseas and may not make it.  It was really sudden which is the shocking part. He is Mom's only surviving sibling and we are all really saddened with the news and praying he pulls through somehow.

We could use your prayers and healing energy right now. Thanks.

13 comments:

  1. Praying. Im so sorry. Poor little Beanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for Beanie & the rest of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you are going through that with Beanie and your uncle. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of prayers coming your way! I hope Beanie is better very soon, and praying your Uncle gets a miracle. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tons of prayers and positive thought your way. For Beanie and your uncle. Much love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry to hear about your uncle. That must be hard on your mom. Is she planning on going to him?

    I hope Beanie recovers quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get well soon, Beanie! Hang in there, Mommy! Healing and comforting thoughts for your uncle and family too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry about Beanie and your uncle. I hope Beanie gets better soon and your uncle somehow makes it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much all at once, hope Beanie recovers quickly. Prayers for your uncle, & your whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sending prayers for your Uncle and for Beanie, as well. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh no...so sorry. Sending you lots of prayers that Beanie starts feeling better soon and for your Uncle to pull through. **hugs**

    ReplyDelete