My darling Beanie,
Today is your "Happ Birday" and you are two years old - yes a "big girl" as you love to tell me.
I cannot believe how quickly the past two years have passed. I have loved every single minute of being your Mommy and seeing you grow into a sweet, loving, funny, smart little girl.
You are now talking so well and we can have conversations about your day, what you did in school and your friends. You can say big words like "Saturday", "awesome", "classroom" "playground". A few days back you told me when we were driving home that the "sun is hiding behind the clouds!". You amaze me everyday with your increasing vocabulary and how you can construct 6-7 words sentences.
You love to make up games and we have so much fun playing with our tea set, with our picnic basket and our Thomas train and cars. You are now enjoying coloring with chalk on the driveway and with crayons and markers indoors. You like to draw a mouse house, big storm, park and "eyes".
You are always smiling and happy. You love to cuddle with Mommy and we love playing tickle games in bed. At night after we read our books, you ask me to "talk", and we talk about your day and what you did. You enjoys recounting the days activities.
You like to sleep with Mommy and don't seem keen to sleep in your crib. That is okay. I love snuggling with you too!!
You like eating all types of food now, but your favorite is mac n cheese, pizza (of course!) and you love blueberries, strawberries and bananas. You are a good eater and I dont have too much trouble getting you to eat although you do like to be silly at the table so now Mommy is teaching you "good manners".
You love spending time with Dammy (Grammy) and Dada. They come to see you every day and you have special activities with each one. With Dada you like to cook food in your kitchen to feed Pig and Goose. With Danmmy you like to sing songs, read books and color. Dammy has taught you so many nice songs.
You love to sing and your favorite is ABC song and Twinkle Twinkle.
You still love your bottle and your binkies. You can drink from and open cup very well and don't use binky in school, but at home you want it. We will need to begin weaning you from them soon.
I love to see you smile and laugh, its the sweetest sound in the world. Yes life with a little toddler is very busy and crazy and stressful sometimes, but when I look back at my life from before you were born, I had leisure but not much else. Now I have you and your hugs and kisses are priceless.
I love you so much, my beautiful baby girl. I am so blessed to have you in my life.
To quote one of our favorite books...
I love you through and though...
Yesterday, today and tomorrow too.
Happy 2nd birthday, Beanie and many many many more to come.
Love,
Mommy
What a great post. Yes, it's amazing how fast they grow and learn. I love you through and through is one of our favorite books, too. We also talk about the day's events when I get home from work and when I'm putting Baby Girl to bed. I'm so happy for you and so glad that you have Beanie to share your life with. The warmth of a hug and the sweetness of a kiss can make the rest of the world and all the bad things just disappear. Happy birthday, Beanie!
ReplyDeleteHappy 2nd, Beanie!! And congratulations to you, Momma for raising a beautiful, clever & sweet little girl!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy 2nd Birthday, Beanie!
ReplyDeleteI love how you are tracking her development and milestones - shows a lot of love and pride in her that touches me. So glad you have each other.
Happy Belated Birthday to Beanie. What a pleasure it is to know her and read about her developments through your posts! She is growing up to be a very special little lady. Best wishes to you both!
ReplyDeletenew to your blog..
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Beanie!