Just a cute moment I wanted to record.
Yesterday after we had woken up from our afternoon nap (yes, this kid sleeps for 2 hrs on the weekends - and so does mommy!!!), we were downstairs in the living room. I was having some tea sitting in the couch and Beanie was sitting on the carpet drinking milk and eating a snack. The TV was off and it was quiet.
She suddenly gets up, walks to a cuckoo clock I have on the wall, looks up at it and says - "Stop making that noise!!".
The house was quiet and we could hear the ticking of the clock. She continued to stand there and say "Stop making that noise!"
It was so funny. And particularly since I don't think I have ever uttered those so she came up with it herself, or probably heard it at school, now that I think about it.
I had to get up and show her which clock was actually making the noise which she then thought was "funny".
But it was such a cute moment.
Later at night when she was sleeping she was caressing my face with her little hand. Ahh....its these moments that are so precious!
So sweet. Glad you're recordibg those sweet little moments.
ReplyDeleteCute
ReplyDeleteAww that's sweet. :)
ReplyDeleteLOL! Sweet girl.
ReplyDelete