Friday, March 13, 2015

I Love You and More

I have come to the conclusion that short blog posts are the way to go for me to ensure I am blogging regularly....so here goes:

Today Beanie said "I Love You" :-)

My Dad said it to her as he was leaving and she replied back clearly. Later when I said it she replied back too!

Previously she would say something like "loolu" but today it was clear as a bell. My heart just overflowed with joy on hearing those words. My baby is growing.

In other news...we made a visit to the pediatrician this afternoon!  This time for cough, runny nose, vomiting (yesterday) and fever and rash today - ugh.  They swabbed her and its not flu or strep (which is what I was worried about), so its just some virus. All the kids in her class seem to be coming down and the pediatrician said they have been swamped with kids coming in for a similar bug.

Oh well.....luckily its the weekend so she can recover. She was a in a pretty good mood this evening, a bit clingy, but happy.  She did not let me take her temperature when she went to bed as she declared " Mine feel good!".

I will sneak in later and take it before I sleep.




4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh an amazing moment to hear those 3 little words with SO MUCH MEANING from your little lady. I'm glad she's on the mend too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping beanie feels better soon! Glad she's growing up and can tell u she loves you now. So sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the sickness. :(
    So cute she said I love you - that sounds like a really special moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The I love yous never get old. I hope Elena never figures out she can reduce me to mush with an I love you ;)

    ReplyDelete