Friday, August 22, 2014

Word List


The other day I was a bit bored at night and started reading my old posts and I realized how nice it was to relive moments from my pregnancy and Beanie's babyhood. Therefore, I am going to increasingly use this blog as as online journal of her growth.

So this post is just for me to record how many words Beanie is currently saying at just short of 17 months. I am not googling how many she should be saying at her age because I know all kids are different. In fact I have been pretty good about not doing any comparisons or worrying about milestones. She will reach them when she is ready and so far she seems to be on track.
  1. There
  2. Right There 
  3. That
  4. Why?
  5. This
  6. Ya
  7. No
  8. Bye
  9. Hi
  10. Dada
  11. Mama
  12. Hot
  13. Cook
  14. Up
  15. Down
  16. Tea
  17. Cracker
  18. Baba (bottle)
  19. Ligh (light)
  20. Nigh Nigh
  21. Door
  22. Puppy
  23. Baby
  24. Eyes
  25. Dark
  26. Daddy
  27. More

2 comments:

  1. It has to be so cool watching her grow and develop daily. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of words! Good job, Beanie! :-) It sounds exciting to watch her language blossom.

    ReplyDelete