One year ago...
.....on 7/18/2012
.... an egg and sperm were fertilized in a petri dish....
..... and my amazing Beanie was created!
It would be 5 more days of waiting, hoping, wishing and praying before our lives were intertwined forever and our journey together officially began.
But I just wanted to acknowledge today's date too....because its so special.
Looking back at my post from last year, I remember being scared out of my wits knowing the eggs were being fertilized and terrified of receiving the fertilization report the next day -- wondering if I would get any good embryos!
The next day I got the good report that all but one egg fertilized. And that night, I dreamt that I had a baby girl -- how freaky is that!
To cap off her "creation" anniversary week, Beanie is now rolling from back to tummy all. the. time -- including in her sleep. She is so quick and doing it in such a smooth graceful movement that I am amazed.
As I expect to have another sleepless night, while I keep waking to untangle her when she finds herself on her tummy, I am so aware of my feelings from a year ago.
I gave her an extra special cuddle today.
BTW -- I ordered the Angel Monitor last night. Thanks for the recommendation.
Beautiful post. What a difference a year makes!
ReplyDeleteOne year already! Wow!
ReplyDeleteCrazy how much can happen in a year. I remember when we were in the thick of infertility treatment, year after year passed and nothing seemed to change and now it seems like "suddenly" our whole lives have changed and we have this amazing boy in our lives. Still so hard to believe he's really mine somedays.
ReplyDeleteTime flies.
ReplyDeleteHappy creation day too.
ReplyDelete視訊交友
ReplyDelete漾美眉視訊交友
免費視訊聊天室
影音視訊聊天室
視訊聊天室
視訊辣妹
104meme影音視訊聊天室
ut視訊
ut視訊聊天室
免費視訊聊天