Beanie is on summer break for two weeks!!
She is an an all year school but they do take breaks several times a year which makes it tough for working single Mom's!
Luckily I have my Mom to help out, still I am not sure how I am gong to keep her entertained. The weekends are spent cramming in several outings a day. But two weeks is a long time especially since I am working for the first week, so its not like I can take her places.
I have taken the following week off from work because its not fair for my Mom to have to take care of Beanie for two weeks. She is really active and it gets tiring for my Mom to run after her. Plus I needed a break too and it will allow me to plan activities with Beanie such as visiting the zoo, I.KEA, etc which she will enjoy.
Another blogger gave me an idea of the library storytime, so I will see when they have that and maybe I can squeeze it into my work day. The library in general is a nice place to hang for a while. We may go there tomorrow.
Today I put together the sandbox so my Mom can have another activity for Beanie next week. I will order the pool tonight.
The weather is hot, so activities during the day are quite limited. Plus I am not sure why but recently I have seen an influx of bees around my maple tree and in my grass. Poor Beanie very disappointed today since I saw some bees hovering around and I did not want her running on the grass which she really enjoys. In the past, we have been sitting in the porch and doing bubbles and playing with water, but now she wants to get out in the grass everyday!
My plan for my Mom to keep Beanie busy is to do puzzles, coloring which Beanie is slowly getting the hang of, read books, pushing dolly in stroller, playing in the sandbox or going for a walk when I get a quick break at work.
Any other ideas??
No ideas for entertaining a toddler but I think you should call an exterminator about the bees. Some bees make hives in the ground and I can't think of any other reason why they would be there.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your week off though. I'm sure the days will take care of themselves and the time will pass before it feels like it starts.
Have you given a thought to swim lessons?
ReplyDeleteYes, I looked them up. They are not at a time that is convenient for us. One is the morning on weekdays (4 weeks) and the other is late in the evening when its Beanie's dinner time.
Deletethree cheers to being on break!! & i'm so hoping that library story time will be right up Beanie's baby alley -- isn't it a wonderful feeling to have time away from work & just focus on your family, enjoy enjoy enjoy :) :)
ReplyDelete色yy視頻直播間頻道
ReplyDelete日本免費色情直播網站
兔費色情視頻直播間
韓國美女視頻直播間
成人視訊聊天室網
視頻直播聊天室成人
國外免費開放聊天室
免費裸體美女聊天室
色情美女視頻聊天網站
美女裸體免費聊天網站