We had a nice weekend, except Beanie was rather whiny today which is very unlike her. She is almost 15 months and going through another developmental leap, plus she is teething molars too which probably added to her crankiness. She is waking at night crying and not settling back for a long time. Sometimes we are up for 2-3 hours!
On Friday afternoon, we ended up going to the pediatrician. It was one of those visits where you feel its is not really necessary, but you just do not know!!
Beanie had a short cold the week prior and had started sticking her fingers in her ears. I ran a finger in her mouth and can feel a tooth coming out the left top side which would explain some of the ear issues. But after a couple of days of continuing with the Zyrtec to stop any post nasal drip and cool mist humidifier she still persisted with jiggling her finger in her right ear. So, I decided to just take her in to confirm if her ears were clear and peace of mind.
They were fine, which is good because she is still touching her right ear but at least I know its not an infection.
She has been drooling like crazy today and her nose is running again, but this time it seems it is teething related. Otherwise she is fine.
On Sat we went to Ho.me De.pot to get some sand. I want to make a sandbox for her. I bought some sand toys at I.kea a few months back. I plan to fill a low plastic box with lid so we can close it after we are done.
I am also ordering her some swimsuits and a kiddie pool to put in our back deck. Initially I thought we would not have space, but actually we do. My sister has a pool but I don't even want to bother asking her if B can use it. I checked out the pool at the community center but seeing so many kids there would freak her out not to mentioned all those germs!!!
We also spent some time both today and yesterday at my parents place. B loves it there!
And in cuteness (coz I have to post about that!) today we were watching a cartoon called Ange.lina Ball.erine for the first time. B is not much interested in cartoons (luckily), and will watch for a minute or two here and there if there is a song or music that catches her interest otherwise its usually in the background. In this one, the mouse who is the ballerina is dancing and Beanie started imitating her leg movements, swaying one leg around. It was so cute!
Later in the evening, I turned on PBS and they were showing a celtic group performance. At one point the guys started doing Irish dance steps with their feet. Beanie immediately started stomping her feet too. Can you say awwwww??
I may have a dancer on my hands :-)
And her new word this weekend - YESSSS!!! She says it with so much vigor. I am glad its yes and not no!
And she is finally saying "mama"...not always directed at me, but if I say, "Beanie say mama", she will reply "MA ma"....melts my heart!!
Teething, ugh! Hope she soon has that new tooth through. I bet she is really cute when dancing.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you're gearing up to give Beanie a nice summer. I still have memories of my dad setting up the kiddie pool in our very small backyard. I had so much fun! And so cute to imagine Beanie dancing around. I love this age. Their development is so much fun to watch.
ReplyDeletegirl, you know one of the boys was teething something awful last week... wouldn't eat, constant crankiness, tears & night waking; praying she gets relief soon... & it's funny, whenever I hear "Mama", even if it's to a dirty diaper it gets me too -- hey Sunflower!! love to the Beanie :) :)
ReplyDeleteDon't you love the sound of mama!! The dancing sounds precious
ReplyDelete真人在線裸聊網
ReplyDelete台灣一對一視頻聊天室
不收費的同城聊天室
免費裸聊聊天室
夫妻真人秀聊天室
最新裸聊直播間
成人聊天室
色情聊天室
色情視訊
台灣辣妹視訊聊天室