I rarely comment on news items in my blog, but this story has me absolutely speechless and heartbroken.
Be warned - it is very distressing - so if you are sensitive DO NOT READ FURTHER!
The Internet is ablaze with comments on this story on news channels. It was incredibly shocking and sad when it came out and its now looking very suspicious and looking like it may be premeditated.
I just cannot even begin to fathom the type of evil that is needed to do something like this.
The essence of a parent-child relationship is trust. Love, of course is a huge part of it, but at a very basic level it is trust. A child trusts that their parent will take care of them and keep them safe.
How can anyone betray that trust in such a cruel and heartless way?
My heard breaks for the poor beautiful child and what an absolutely hellish way his life ended. I cry every time I see his sweet face in the news and think about what he must have physically endured that day.
Yesterday I went grocery shopping and I got in my car 35 minutes later
and it was so hot inside, my face was burning. And I instantly thought
of this baby and the horrible way he must have died.
It also makes me angry that people can take what they blessings they have (as in children) and treat them so carelessly and cruelly when there are so many people who
would do any and everything to get that chance.
I don't know what will come out in the trail and what the end result will be.
Its too late for little Cooper, but may he rest in peace!
Yeah I was watching the case on the news the other night. I can't believe how callous both parents were about the loss of their child.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sad story! I'm heartbroken at the cruel fate of this little angel. I will never be able to understand how selfish parents can inflict such pain to their children. It is beyond comprehension. My only hope is that the law punishes the father. Though it will never equals the hell this poor child must have gone through. Bless his soul.
ReplyDeleteI can't bear to read any more about that case or even to think of it. I feel the same as you; I simply can't comprehend how a parent (or parents) could do something so unspeakably cruel and evil to their child. How could anyone do that to a child, period, whether it's theirs or not? It breaks my heart to think of how that beautiful little boy suffered. If they no longer wanted to be parents, why not surrender him to Child Protective Services or some other agency who could have placed him in a loving home? I just keep asking myself WHY he/they couldn't give this little boy a chance. I can't wrap my head around any of it.
ReplyDeleteI've seen hints of this story, but can't bring myself to read anything more than that- it just sounds absolutely horrible. How could any parent do such a thing?
ReplyDeleteWe all know that there are parents who make horrible mistakes and have to live with them for the rest of their lives. This though does sound so much worse. I always wonder why if a person (or people) decide that parenthood is not for them, why they can't admit that and place the child somewhere he or she will be loved and cared for. It is a sad situation but hopefully the truth will come out and the parents punished. Hopefully his little spirit is at peace now.
ReplyDeleteWhat an awful story. The fact that it sounds premeditated makes it that much worse.
ReplyDelete台灣裸聊免費視頻
ReplyDelete台灣裸聊入口網站
台灣裸聊平台
免費在線裸聊視頻
性愛裸聊直播間
裸聊直播間視頻
免費同城聊天室
午夜視頻聊天室真人秀場
國外免費色情直播網站
色情視頻直播間