Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Happy 1/4!

Happy 3-month birthday, my darling Beanie! 

You have brought me so much happiness and contentment in the past 3 months. You have changed my life for the better and I thank the heavens for bringing you into my life, every single minute of every single day.

I love your every adoring glance, smile, laugh, coo, frown, cry and yes poopy diapers too :-)  Like today when you actually pooped on my hand as I was changing you and gave a big smile!

I love how you are learning new things every day and smile and laugh when I make up silly songs and do funny dances to entertain you.

We are a perfect match, you and I.

I love you so much.

Thanks for letting me be your Mommy :-)

7 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post. It is so beautiful to see the bond between you and Beanie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice! Happy three months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post makes me so very happy.

    Happy 3 months, Beanie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, just beautiful... hey, girl!

    ReplyDelete