Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Miss you, Dad

Thinking of you and missing you today, Dad. 

Its been four years since you left us and I still have this huge hole in my heart. I miss your voice and your smile and your steady, calm nature.

I think you woud be proud of us - we are stronger and braver and I hope we are all making you proud. I wish you were here to see Beanie grow and flourish. I know you adored her and she misses you so much.

Mom had a small lunch today so we could all be together. She cooked your favorite meal.

I hope you are happy and at peace and smiling down at us.

We love you.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely message to your dad. He sounds like such a wonderful guy. Hugs to you all. I’m sure he is very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete