I am in menopause - finally!!
Its been maddening to be told a decade ago I had "limited ovarion reserves" and yet get periods 10 year later.
But I have passed the 12-month mark, so I offically declare its done.
And given this blog has been all about my infertility journey, it was fitting to bookend it with this post.
I am not giving up on posting. I will continue to chronicle our life. I am bummed I did not beat my last year's number of posts. I started out pretty well in January.
Oh well....
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. We spent it at my Sisters's. It was a fun evening. Beanie still believes in Santa so she was exited about writing her letter. She woke up early to get her gifts from Santa which this year were a heated blanket and an Elf Pets Arctic Fox.
Its been below freezing here. As such, we have been holed up in the house the past 4 days ,except venturing out to my sis's on the 24th.
The days at home forced me to chill out and rest which has been nice. The build up to XMas is always so frantic and being able to do nothing and go nowhere has been relaxing.
Hope you had a nice holiday with family.
No comments:
Post a Comment