...is in the books!
We finally made it, eight school days later.
It was however equally fun and magical for Beanie. She woke with alacrity at 6:20am and were out of the house at 7:15am. I walked her to her room after stopping by the nurse to check in.
Beanie was resting at home this week. She had no fever since Sat but she was still coughing and not getting much sleep, so I decided to wait a few more days to make sure she is eating properly and getting sleep. The nurse sais she would check in mid-day to see how Beanie was doing in case she needed a half day. But she did fine. I did opt oiu of ASP this week to ensure she does not have too long a day.
The school is 5 min away and now that I have a sense of parking availability etc, we may be able to adjust our timings a bit.
Yay! I hope she had a great first day. :)
ReplyDelete