Be warned.
This is a vent post.
I found out yesterday that my immediate next door neighbor's grown son had COVID. My neighbor, who has become a friend, lost her Dad to COVID on Dec 21. The family had travelled out-of-state for that and seems their son got it during the travel or at the family home in PA.
Of course I was sorry to hear about her son. He was home and isolating, she said.
But this is what made me mad today.
Beanie and I were out in our front yard around 4pm taking down our Christmas lights. I was done and in the garage putting stuff away. Beanie was by the garage playing with sand.
Who do I see going for a walk?
The guy with COVID - yes. He was walking along the road with NO MASK!!!
I called out and asked him how he was. I also said "hey you don't have a mask?". So, he pulls one out of his pocket saying if he sees someone he will put it on.
I don't know how you folks would feel, but I was so shocked and angry.
A person with active COVID strolling around on a residential street maskless. How irresponsible and dangerous!!
It was windy and the germs could be flying everywhere! Maybe into our faces!
He told me it feels like a cold. He is 26 years old, so yeah it probably does. But how about the 82 year old lady by whose driveway you are standing (my neighbor across the street).
He said "I really needed to get out". Um, why did you not go into your own back yard to get some fresh air? Or better yet open your window and get fresh air.
I also saw my friend go out with her husband to the gym. Shouldn't they be isolating given they are living with someone with COVID?
My friend and her husband are super nice people, but we are on opposite ends of the political spectrum and COVID divide. While Beanie and I are pretty much under self imposed lockdown -- not going to stores, eating out, travel, etc. They go everywhere -- including the movies, gathering with friends, going on trips, etc! She has always insisted that COVID is overblown. Its very sad about her Dad but it does not seemed to have changed her.
This is why COVID is spreading everywhere - people just don't care!
End of vent post.
Seems they all should be isolating/in quarantine! As I understand it, the germs can’t travel all around, especially outside, thus the 6 foot rule but he was near enough to hear you and should have had on his mask!.
ReplyDeleteHi, thinking if you guys. Are you and Beanie doing okay?
ReplyDelete
ReplyDelete情迷意亂視訊聊天室
金瓶梅情色漫畫
玩美女人視訊
上班族聊天室f1
173 視訊美女聊天
真人視訊影音聊天
免費影音視訊聊天室
情色交友網站
tt1069同志交友網
情色貼圖