Friday, June 16, 2017

Blooms

I am really happy with my garden this year!

The last couple of years I have had some trouble with the flower bed in the front of the house. My go to flowers - Vincas - just did not do well for some reason - too much rain maybe?  As such, I was left with no plan and ended up putting in random flowers and most did not do too well either.

This year I spent many back breaking hours digging the bed and removing several inches of soil and replacing with bags of Miracle.Gro. I also took a chance with flowers I had never grown before.

I think it turned out really nice!

Enjoy!

Front yard - this was the problem area, but turned out good.

Other side of the flower bed. I love lavender and planed it in a pt. It is flourishing!

Front porch - I came up with this combination.

Some more pots, in front of the garage. The white box is Beanie's sand box

Back of the house

This is my old white kitchen sink. I had an idea to use it for flowers and herbs!

Back porch. Love this arrangement - can see it from the kitchen.

Other end of the porch.



1 comment:

  1. Go you! So lovely, and I bet it must bring you so much joy to see them every day.

    ReplyDelete