Sunday, July 16, 2017

Back to Routine

Beanie's two week summer break ends today.


Tomorrow she is back to school, and I am back to work.

I took this week off and we did some fun things which I will post about in a few days.  The previous week I had 7/3 and 7/4 off and worked the rest of the week.  My Mom was out of town but I got some help from my Dad. Also, the teenager down the street came over for 3 hrs each day. Beanie really enjoyed playing with her.

It has been fun sleeping in and not having to rush out the door each morning, but I am ready for Beanie to be back in school. She is still at an age when she wants is constant attention and someone to play with, and frankly it gets exhausting after a while. Especially since I also have things to do to keep the house running - such as cook, clean and do laundry, groceries, pay bills, etc.

I feel I am completely unproductive during my time off :-(   My work keeps piling up - e.g. clean my closet, tidy the garage, organize Beanie's closet. And don't even get me started on activities such as, organizing photos, hanging up artwork, etc.

Sigh!!

Tomorrow will be interesting. Getting Beanie to go to school after a break is hard enough, but she now has a new lead teacher starting tomorrow. Beanie is not happy about it (understandably so)...we shall see!

2 comments:

  1. Sending you good wishes for tomorrow morning! I spent a week with my nieces and nephew and I understand what you're saying about wanting attention and someone to play with them all the time = exhausting. Not so much the older one but the middle two. The two year old just required watching like a hawk. My brother says he falls into bed every night completely spent. :) I do look forward to hearing about what you and beanie did last week.

    ReplyDelete