Spring has been very busy for us.
In addition to the usual Spring activities, such as, getting the garden/pots planted and doing the "spring cleaning" that tends to strike me with fervor every March, Beanie began swim lessons every Tue/Thurs starting in early April, and continued in May.
During the weekends, we have been doing a bunch of cool trips/activities, so here goes.
1. Spring Break to the beach
 |
| Fun at the beach! |
2. Easter Egg hunt
 |
| Egg hunt by the City |
 |
| Egg hunt at the church |
3. Earth Day celebrations
 |
| Working with a vendor to make a flower from recycled materials |
 |
| Working with a vendor to glue bottle caps to make a tree collage |
4. Strawberry picking
 |
| Strawberry picking 2017! |
 |
| Strawberry pie, made with her BFF's Mom! |
5. Trip to Zoo with her BFF
6. Day out with Thomas!
I have been wanting to do it for years,
but figured Beanie was too small. Coincidentally I was doing some
googling a few weeks back and I saw one pop-up a couple of hours drive
away. I decided to take her and my parents for a day trip. We had a
blast!
 |
| Waiting in line to meet Sir Topham Hatt |
 |
| Here comes Thomas! |
 |
| Feeding a hungry goat at the petting zoo! |
|
|
 |
| Watching a Thomas cartoon on a big screen! |
7. Touch A Truck event organized by the city
 |
| Enjoying a nice cream to cool down. |
|
|
|
|
|
Its been a fun couple of months. Its going to be pouring rain tomorrow, so we plan to stay home.
Mommy needs rest!
Fun pictures! Looks like you're finding some pretty awesome activities to do with Beanie. I'm jealous of your spring cleaning motivation… That rarely if ever strikes me. 😊
ReplyDelete