Just a bit of levity ....
As we all know, toddlers can be v.e.r.y slow! They want to do things by themselves, and take their own sweet time getting it done.
Several months back I needed to get Beanie moving along quickly. We were going to bed and she was procrastinating. I decided to make it a game/race and I told her "whoever gets to the bed last is a goose!".
She jumped up with alacrity, ran past me, went upstairs and hollered with jubilation - "I be the goose, I BE the GOOSE!!!!".
I followed her upstairs and tried to explain that the first person is not the goose, its the second person who is the goose. But she was having none of it, as far as she cared the first person was the goose and apparently to a 3 year old, being the goose is a good thing!
A few days later my Mom was visiting and Beanie did the same thing. This time my Mom started to explain - I stopped my Mom and just shook my head and laughed and told her to let it be....lol.
So, now the first person to do anything in our house "be's the goose!"
And by the way, it works wonders.
I can get Beanie to do just about anything (e.g. get dressed, wear her shoes, etc) by saying "whoever does this first is the goose"...and I get the job done with happy screeches of "I be the goose! I be the goose"!...
...and everyone is happy!
BTW - in case you are wondering, she does know what a goose is since we have a cute stuffed toy goose we bough years ago from I.KEA :-)
That is so adorable and funny! A good example of how making things a game can get the work done and make everyone happy – putting this in my back pocket for later (please remind me if I forget)! 😊
ReplyDeletelive173影音live秀
ReplyDeleteshowlive
showlive影音視訊聊天網
showlive聊天網
showlive視訊聊天網
玩美女人影音秀
live173
live 173免費視訊
173免費視訊聊天
173免費視訊秀