Friday, November 25, 2016

Thanksgiving Break

I took the week off from work to coincide with Beanie's school break.

Of course I still had to work 1-2 hours per day because there is always drama that needs to be addressed at my job, and nobody else seems able to address it in my absence, but I guess that is job security.

We have had a nice week spending time at the playground, shopping, eating out, going on our first official Mommie-Beanie picnic, a playdate, a kitchen unveiling wine/cheese event at my place - yes my kitchen is finally done (see below), and of course Thanksgiving at my sister's place last night.  Beanie is such great company - she is funny and smart and opinionated. We have really been having a good time in part due to us not being always rushed and her actually listening to me!

My kitchen is finally done!  I had the backslash put in a few weeks ago...here are some pics. I will  chance appliances at some point...but for now I am very happy with my new kitchen.

BEFORE









 AFTER - New Cabinets, Hardware, counters, sink, faucet and backsplash













3 comments:

  1. Wow, I love it! I totally love when kitchens open to the living room - so nice! and helpful for moms. :) Beanie sounds like she's showing her great personality more and more; would love to meet her (and you!) sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kitchen remodel looks great! I love the backsplash, it goes really well with the white cabinets!

    ReplyDelete