Okay this is a milestone I have been waiting for!
Beanie can finally blow her nose!
Yes it sound crazy but its something I have been waiting for for years. Given how many colds the kid gets, I was ready to be rid of the nose aspirator. So. this weekend she has a cold and had been able to clear it. She is so much happier, as am I. In fact I recall a funny conversation with my PCP a couple of years back when my PCP said how thrilled she was when her kids could blow their nose - she called it a game changer - I can totally relate to that!!
We got back this past Monday from our second plane trip!
We went to PA for a family reunion. It was great, other than the fact that I cut my finger pretty badly as I was getting off the plane. I put my hand into the seat pocket to grab something and sliced it on one of the menu/safety cards they have there. So, much of the first couple of hours was me holding my finger trying to get the bleeding to stop. Luckily I had a band-aid in my jean pocket so I slapped that on and it subsided a while. But getting our bags, and car seat and Beanie all with essentially one hand was tough.
It was great introducing Beanie to the extended family. They have all been really supportive and lavished her with gifts and love. I had forewarned Beanie that there would be lots of people and they would want to hug her, pick her up, etc. She is very reserved by nature, but she bore it like a champ. I did intervene if I saw that she was uncomfortable, or getting weepy, but she did great and I was very proud of her. Periodically I would take her away from the crowd to a quiet place so she could decompress a bit. There was one little kid who she played with a bit and two older girls. On the second day, one of the older girls was interested in playing with her so she enjoyed it. We did manage to go to Hershey Chocolate World which Beanie really enjoyed. I wanted to do something fun for her given the entire weekend was dinners and lunches with family.
I am so tired with the travel, and not getting rest due to Beanie's stuffy nose the past two nights. We stayed in today - all day - which is rare, but I think Beanie enjoyed it too. I also squeezed in some organizing of the garage, Beanie's closet and my pantry. Hopefully she is better tomorrow and we can go check out a local art festival which has a kids zone so should be fun.
Woohoo on the nose blowing! Daycare really emphasized teaching that one to Elsie. Can you imagine having 10 snooty little runny noses to deal with at once?!
ReplyDeletelive173影音視訊聊天室
ReplyDeletelive173影音live秀
live173直播平台
live173影音live秀-免費視訊
live173影音秀ios下載
173live影音直播下載
live 173視訊
live 173影音視訊
173視訊聊天
173免費視訊聊天