Its been a productive four weeks!
My Dad gave me some good advice a while back - do one task every day and you will get 365 things done in a year!
By task he means stuff that needs to get done but we never get to, like changing a light bulb, calling your bank, shopping for insurance, etc. The type of things that are not critical, but just sort of hover in the background and never get done. And in my case, cause me stress knowing they are out there hovering.
So I have decided to adopt this philosophy and I am glad to say I got several tasks completed the past month, some important, others the "hovering" kind.
1. Taxes.
= Threw money at the problem and its filed.
2. Insurance.
= I have been wanting to shop for insurance for years. My renewal comes up during the holidays and I am so busy at that time I just pay it and plan to address in the New Year, which of course never happens. This month I finally made some calls to get quotes, and ended up getting my current insurance rates re-quoted and saved some money.
3. Will
= Amended my will to add additional guardian's for Beanie. This has been weighing on my mind for 3 years! I have my parents as guardians, but we drive together a lot and it always worries me when we are all in the same car. I needed to have some back up guardians, just in case. We were planning a road trip for Spring Break and it was the impetus I needed to get it done. I feel so much better now!
4. Beanie's 3rd Birthday
= This was an important item to plan this month and it went well.
5. Road trip for Spring break
= We just got back last night from our first road trip with Beanie. It was a 4 hour drive and she had a good time. More about it in separate post.
My tasks for April are:
- Getting my garden in order, planting flowers etc
- Getting Beanie potty trained. We need to commit to a weekend and get it done!
- Change my phone. It does not have enough space to download apps and its a real pain.
- Getting rid of Beanie's high chair and stroller and baby clothes. Might be a struggle since she loves her stuff!
Lets see what I can accomplish!!
台灣裸聊入口網站
ReplyDelete台灣裸聊平台
免費在線裸聊視頻
性愛裸聊直播間
裸聊直播間視頻
免費同城聊天室
午夜視頻聊天室真人秀場
國外免費色情直播網站
色情視頻直播間
色yy視頻直播間頻道