Tuesday, November 11, 2014
Memory
It is amazing how much Beanie remembers of events and things from the past, and I don't mean just a few hours ago, but days and even weeks ago.
It is actually fun in a way since I can refer back to things we have done or seen and she knows what I am talking about. In fact one of our favorite bedtime routine is when I recount her day and what she did. She really likes it and chimes in her two cents.
And in talking about memory, today had been a rough day thinking of my Uncle who passed away a year ago today very suddenly. He is missed so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My sympathies for your uncle. Soon the pain of the lost slowly turns into loving memories.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you're feeling the pain of losing your uncle. It does get easier but you never miss them less, that is my experience.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry about your uncle. But happy to hear you're enjoying new things with Beanie.
ReplyDelete