I will keep this one short.
Yesterday 9/24/2013 I got Beanie (on video) rolling over for the first time from stomach to back and over. Yay! She has been doing "back to tummy" since she was 4 months, but finally now rolling over from tummy to back. And she loves it!
Also, I am now sleeping in a separate room!
I always expected sleeping away from Beanie to be a huge planned event, but it came about simply out of need.
We are both sick. She with stomach flu likely from daycare, and me with a bad cold, likely due to change of weather.
With my sneezing and coughing I ended up sleeping in the guest room the past two nights, not in my bedroom which is where I have her crib currently. Its been nice sleeping away simply because I can cough or move in bed without fear of waking her.
We do co-sleep in the early mornings, so I go back to my room, but its been interesting how such a big move came about so quickly and without fanfare.
Once I recover fully I will decide what to do - go back to sleeping in the same room, sleep in guest room longer to see how it goes, or move her crib finally into her own room.
Beanie still wakes multiple times at night so there is value in being right there and not having to walk more steps to get to her.
I am super duper tired these days with the cold, having my period which was very heavy, and having Beanie unwell. While she is no worse for wear and is her happy self, its hard for me to know that she is sick.
Its 9pm and if I have any sense I will shut my laptop and get to bed.
I hope you feel better! It's hard to go to bed sometimes even when your tired, I have tp be so disciplined.
ReplyDeleteFeel better soon, both of you!
ReplyDeleteI hope you and Beanie feel better soon. Try to get plenty of rest.
ReplyDeleteBeing sick sucks. I hope you two get well soon!
ReplyDelete台灣裸聊平台
ReplyDelete免費在線裸聊視頻
性愛裸聊直播間
裸聊直播間視頻
免費同城聊天室
午夜視頻聊天室真人秀場
國外免費色情直播網站
色情視頻直播間
色yy視頻直播間頻道
日本免費色情直播網站