Its been a while since I posted.
I read blogs almost daily after dinner, do some commenting, take a quick look at FB and by the time its just too late to coherently gather my thoughts to put together a post.
This week has gone by so fast. I cannot believe its the weekend again. I don't have much to report, just moving along busy with day to day things. I really want to post about Beanie but will wait a few more days until her 27 month birthday.
I have a business trip coming up in mid July to the West coast. It will be my first trip since the last time I flew when I was 10 weeks pregnant. On one hand I am excited to travel on the other hand not.
Unfortunately the trip is during Beanie's summer break from school so my parents will have her at home for two full days and night. I hope its not too exhausting for them, she is quite a handful now and very energetic. I travel one day, next day is a full day meeting and plan to take the red eye back that night!
In other news, my parents have some friends visiting from overseas at the end of the month. So that has spurred me into action in getting a LOT of stuff done around the house. Cleaning, organizing, etc, such as, getting the yard in order, scrubbing the baseboards until they are gleaming, cleaning the kitchen in areas I don't get to often. I also have guys coming in on Monday to do steam cleaning of a few area rugs and a love seat.
I bought a few new items to freshen up the place, such as a new bedspread for my (and Beanie's) bed, a new front door mat etc. It funny how just a few small things make such a difference.
We have not been able to have any play dates for blueberry picking, since its been hot and the field closes early. I hope to take Beanie there tomorrow morning.
Hope you have some fun weekend plans!
I hope your trip goes well and that you won't be missing Beanie too much. I'm sure Grandma and Grandpa will only be too happy to have her all for themselves!
ReplyDeleteDid you manage to go blueberry picking?
Yes we did last Sat. It was just me and Beanie and it was SO much fun!!!!
DeleteYou're progress has me inspired although I don't think it's possible to keep a clean house with 2 dogs. LOL.
ReplyDelete