On Sunday we went to the local pumpik patch at our fire station. I honestly was not sure if I had missed it since I rarely get to read the local newspaper, but luckily it started this weekend.
It was a beautiful Fall morning and we went over around 11am. Beanie loved it. We were the first people there so she could run around and look at all the "apples" which is the generic term for apples, pears and apparently pumpkins!
We picked up a nice selection of a medium size pumpkin, a small one and some colorful gourds :-)
![]() |
| These are some BIG apples ;-) |

Sorry to hear B is unsettled lately. Hope things smooth out soon.
ReplyDeletePumpkin patch looks fun!!
Looks like a lot of fun. I think we'll be skipping the pumpkin patch this year.
ReplyDeleteI love fall.
ReplyDeleteSome of those pumpkins are as big as she is! Happy Fall to you and Beanie.
ReplyDelete