Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween!

Hope everyone is having a great Halloween.

Beanie dressed up as Elsa this year.

We met up with another girl from our neighborhood and went trick or treating with them. We do it every year.

We go to homes in our neighborhood -- our street and the one behind us. The girls got a lot of candy and good stuff too, mainly chocolates! 

Beanie counted her stash  and she had 60 (!)

My parents came over and after we were done we sat outside. I had pizza delivered so we had a nice dinner and visit.

My Dad was looking good....so I am very thankful for that.

Its almost 9pm and Beanie just went to sleep. I think I will drive her to school tomorrow so she can get 20 min extra sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun night! Glad your dad is looking/feeling good.

    ReplyDelete