We spent a pretty mellow Mother's Day today.
I had planned the usual - get dressed up in cute outfits, take photos, then go out to a nice lunch with my Mom, but I was just too tired last night to want to do anything. In talking with my Mom she too felt that way.
We had a pretty busy Saturday with planting flowers, shopping and lunch out (with my Mom), and I was just wanting to chill.
Its been a really crazy few weeks. Since mid-March, every weekend has been packed with things to do - Beanie's birthday, followed by our road tip, my Dad's birthday, the school open house last weekend, Mother's Day, not to mention cramming in other fun stuff for Beanie as in strawberry picking, planting flowers, shopping for summer clothes, etc. To add to it, we have another trip coming up at the end of the week.
I am exhausted!!
And with Beanie sleeping close to 10 (!!!) every night I only get to bed myself close to midnight and not enough of sleep.
So I gave myself the best Mother's Day today of not rushing this morning and NO concrete plans.
We stayed in our PJs till late and then lazily got ready around noon to go to Tar.get. Its a fun outing for Beanie and I had stuff to buy, including buy her summer sandals.We picked up my Mom and later went to a low key lunch at Pan.era Bread.
It was nice and mellow...and I really enjoyed it.
Later in the evening we played outside, did some sidewalk chalk, and had a quiet dinner.
Now if I can get in bed by 11pm and get 8 hours sleep, that would be a perfect ending to the day.
Happy Mother's Day!
The Perfect Mother's Day. Elsie and I had a similar one. We baked cookies and had friends over for dinner.
ReplyDeleteluo聊聊天室
ReplyDelete激情真人秀場聊天室
9158多人視頻聊天室
真人秀視頻直播
現場直播真人秀
免費直播真人秀
晚上福利直播軟件
福利直播app
日本福利直播軟件app
UT聊天室福利視頻